This is what not blogging for the last couple of weeks gives me – a Brass Crescent Award nomination and a Superior Scribbler Award (thank you again Tanglad for this honour)! My infant blog has been nominated for the ‘Best Asian Blog‘, and if you would like to vote for *me* (I’m up against the brilliant The Other Malaysia though, so fat chance I’ll win the category!) visit The Brass Crescent Awards website – so choose wisely, people!
Part of winning the Superior Scribbler Award is presenting the following:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Just five of my many favourite blogs are as listed below, in no particular order:
Update: Like a number of nominees of the Brass Crescent Award, I have been approached via e-mail by Queen Rania of Jordan’s Media and Communications Department. Feeling slightly obliged to publicise her YouTube efforts, I present to you a video of Her Majesty parodying David Letterman’s Top Ten Lists.