This is what not blogging for the last couple of weeks gives me – a Brass Crescent Award nomination and a Superior Scribbler Award (thank you again Tanglad for this honour)! My infant blog has been nominated for the ‘Best Asian Blog‘, and if you would like to vote for *me* (I’m up against the brilliant The Other Malaysia though, so fat chance I’ll win the category!) visit The Brass Crescent Awards website – so choose wisely, people!
Part of winning the Superior Scribbler Award is presenting the following:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Just five of my many favourite blogs are as listed below, in no particular order:
Update: Like a number of nominees of the Brass Crescent Award, I have been approached via e-mail by Queen Rania of Jordan’s Media and Communications Department. Feeling slightly obliged to publicise her YouTube efforts, I present to you a video of Her Majesty parodying David Letterman’s Top Ten Lists.
Congratulations on your BC nomination!
Ooh, and for your link love for us! (blush)
The same to you and your team, and all the best! It’ll be nice to win, but I’m quite happy just being nominated.